Saturday, December 26, 2015

Celebrate



Ruth Ayres has a link-up on weekends where people link to posts that are celebrations about their week. I love this reminder to celebrate every week.

I am celebrating unscheduled time. Having time that is open and available for whatever I choose to do makes my heart happy. I may choose to be with my family, read, write, walk the dog, knit, make scones, surf the Internet, or do anything that doesn't cost money (since I have already spent quite enough this month). The freedom to just be rather than run from one thing to another is a marvelous gift and I am loving this breathing space.

I wish you a wonderful ending to the year.

9 comments:

  1. I love this celebration that includes not spending money but spending time! Much more valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freedom to be, that is a luxury to savor. Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Crystal, me, too, me, too! Even though I don't work full time anymore, just the thought of days full of less to do is something to celebrate for sure. Have a wonderful week of "being".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree with you - unscheduled time and freedom to just be is a gift. Enjoy your time to do what you wish and what makes your heart happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the bliss of a day unfolding before you ike an uncharted road. Enoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "The freedom to just be..." YES! This says it all! Love this time to do what I want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, breathing space. We should all luxuriate in this while we can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unscheduled time is one of the best gifts! Especially when those you love are close by! Happy Celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Breathing space is great to have, Crystal. Enjoy the new year.

    ReplyDelete