Tuesday, July 24, 2012

When Does School Start Again?

Just last week I wrote about how I was relaxing, recharging, and ignoring my as yet unwritten lists of things to do. Now, I am getting a bit anxious about the calendar. When does school start again? When are my committee meetings scheduled? Is it already time to get back to work?

I have a meeting the whole day Thursday then I go to a Common Core training all next week. Once that is over, August will be here. August often feels like a runaway train. July creeps by, but August always passes like a time warp. So the list-making will commence tomorrow or even later tonight. What were all of those things I wanted to accomplish this summer? I hope I have done some of them without even realizing it. I'll still write them down just so I can cross them out though. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment